Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

GOSAKTO70 with Total of 9GB Data valid for 7 days | Globe Prepaid Internet Promo

GoSakto70, also known as GOTSCOMBODD70 is one of the internet promos you can create by ‘Make Your Own Prepaid Combo Extra’ exclusively available for Globe Prepaid users.

GOSAKTO70 with Total of 9GB Data valid for 7 days

By subscribing to GoSakto promos, you can get the desired data allocation plus consumable bandwidth any of these featured combos with FREE 1 GB daily for Watch & Play, Shop & Share, Listen & Discover, and Learn & Work apps.

GOSAKTO70 Globe Prepaid Internet Promo

GoSakto70 may not suit heavy users especially when you will use this for distant learning and/or work at home setup. But this is a great Globe Prepaid internet promo for those who spent much time on social media, music & video streaming, and online gaming site and apps.

The free 1 GB daily for Watch & Play, Shop & Share, Listen & Discover, and Learn & Work apps, will refresh every midnight. This means that if you consume 1 GB from day one, you will have another 1 GB for the next day.

If GoSakto70s’ 1Gb open access data is inadequate, you may register to GoSakto90 with 2 GB, GoSakto120 3 GB, or GoSakto140 with 4 GB open access data valid for 7 days.

You can also add more open access data to your GoSakto promo, just register to Go50, with 5 GB data valid for 3 days. Since you are registered to GoSakto promo, the 5 GB data allowance will top-up to your remaining balance, until expiration day.

Another good thing is you will get 2 reward points when you register to GOSAKTO70.

Promo package of Globe Prepaid GOSAKTO70

• 1 GB of data access for all sites and apps.
  • Unlimited text to all networks.
  • 1 GB daily access for Watch & Play, Shop & Share, Listen & Discover, and Learn & Work apps.
  • 1 GB GoWifi access
  • 1-hour freebie(s) data access to random sites and apps from Globe Wonderful Surprises.
  • Valid for 7 days
  • Required P70.00 pesos

How to register GOSAKTO70?

• To register in the promo, just send GOSAKTO70 to 8080
  • Another keyword you can use is GOTSCOMBODD70 to 8080
  • Another option is to dial *143# to create your own promo with GOTSCOMBODD70.
  • The most convenient way is to request to reload direct GoSakto70 promo from AutoloadMax Retailers nationwide.

Who can avail GOSAKTO70?

GoSakto70 is exclusive to Globe Prepaid subscribers only. Some TM customers are trying to register in this promo but they end-up in failed registration.

How to inquire about the remaining data balance of GOSAKTO70?

Inquiring the remaining balance is just one text away. Just type DATA BAL and send it to 8080. You can also try to inquire for the remaining data allowance by dialing *143# and locate in navigation.

How to enjoy a stable internet connection when you are registered GOSAKTO70 Globe Prepaid Internet Promo?

1. Make sure your location is covered with at least 3G to a 4G LTE network
  2. Upgrade to 4G LTE Ready sim card. You can purchase one here with a bonus freeload. (LazadaShopeeFontagaFacebook)
  3. If you are using Pocket Wifi or Modem, make sure it is 4G LTE capable and is placed in an area without any possible signal obstructions.
  4. If you are experiencing an unstable internet connection, use this Internet Connection Stabilizer.

How to use the GoWifi data allowance with GOTSCOMBODD70?

1. The first step is to find GoWifi hotspot located mostly at malls and commercial establishments nationwide. For example StarBucks, Araneta City, Robinsons Malls, Ayala Malls, SM Malls, etc.
  2. Second, is to connect your WiFi Enabled device (Such as Mobile Phone, Tablet, Pocket Wifi, and Laptop) to @GoSurf_FreeWifi. A pop-up show will ask for your mobile number registered to Globe  Prepaid internet promo.
  3. Lastly, enter the confirmation code sent to your mobile number. Once you enter the correct code, your device will automatically be connected. Enjoy!

How to stop or unsubscribe to GoSakto70 and other Globe Prepaid internet promo?

If you are failed to subscribe to another promo because you are registered to GOSAKTO70 you need to stop your current subscription.
To unsubscribe, just type GOSAKTO STOP and send it to 8080. Wait for the confirmation.

How to extend GOSAKTO70?

The feeling that you want to enjoy surfing but your promo is nearly to expire is a disaster. The good thing is you can extend the validity of your promo and save the remaining data allocations. Just register again to GoSakto70. Your remaining data allocation will retain and added to the new subscription allowance.

• Register 1 hour before the promo ends to maximize the length usage of your subscription.
  • You can extend the mobile data allocation up to 15 days for just P34.00. Just type GOSURFBE34 and send it to 8080.
  • You can also extend up to 30 days for just P121.00. Just type GOTSCOMBOGBF121 and send it to 8080.

How to add open access data allowance to GOSAKTO70?

The moment you enjoy surfing sites and accessing apps and a notification said that your open access data is 0 MB remaining feels frustrating. But here’s a snap! You can add 1 GB data allowance to your GOSAKTO70 promo for P37.00 only. Just type GOTSCOMBOKEA37 and send it to 8080.

If the 1 GB data of GOTSCOMBOKEA37 is not enough, try to register Go50 with 5 GB data valid for 3 days.

In the event that you need to add more data allowance and extend the validity of your GoSakto70 promo, you can try Go90 with 8GB open access data valid for 7 days.

What are the apps supported by GoWatch & Play?

• Arena of Valor
  • Call of Duty
  • Clash of Clans
  • Clash Royale
  • Free Fire
  • HBO Go
  • I want
  • iflix
  • Mobile Legends
  • NBA League Pass
  • Netflix
  • ONE FC
  • Rules of Survival
  • V Live
  • Viu
  • YouTube

What are the apps supported by GoPlay?

1. Arena of Valor
  2. Clash of Clans (COC)
  3. Clash Royale
  4. Dungeon Hunter
  5. Mobile Legends (ML)
  6. Vain Glory

What are the apps supported by GoShop & Share?

• Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Lazada
  • Shopee
  • Tiktok
  • Twitter
  • Zalora

What are the apps supported by GoListen & Discover?

• Google Maps
  • Grab
  • Spotify
  • Waze
  • WeSing
  • Youtube Music

What are the apps and sites supported by GoLearn & Work?

• Google Maps
  • Grab
  • Spotify
  • Waze
  • WeSing
  • Youtube Music

What are the random apps and sites supported by 1-hour freebies?

When you register in any of the Globe GoSakto promos like GoSakto70, Gosakto90, Gosakto 120, and/or GoSakto140, you will receive a freebie(s) as a part of Globe Wonderful Surprises.

• Spotify
  • Google Maps
  • Gmail
  • Spotify
  • Call of Duty
  • Rules of Survival

How to claim Globe Wonderful Surprise from GoSakto70?

• Upon registration, you will receive an instruction via SMS.
  • You can Text SURPRISE INFO to 8080.
  • You may also visit the Globe Prepaids’ Website for more details.

Globe Prepaid GoSakto70 similar internet promo

• GoSurf50 – 2GB data access for all sites and apps, unlimited Text/SMS to all networks, 1GB data access every day (Total of 3GB for 3 days) on the following app: GoWATCH & Play, GoSHARE & SHOP, GoLive & DISCOVER, and/or GoLearn & Work, 1GB GoWifi Access, valid for 3 days.
  • Go50 – 5 GB of data access for all sites and apps, unlimited text to all networks, 1 GB GoWifi access, valid for 3 days.
  • GoSakto90 – Comes with 2 GB open access data valid for 7 days, plus unlimited text to all networks
  • GoSakto120 – Comes with 3 GB open access data valid for 7 days, plus unlimited text to all networks and unlimited calls to Globe and TM.
  • GoSakto140 – Comes with 4 GB open access data valid for 7 days, plus unlimited text to all networks and unlimited calls to Globe and TM.
  • GOTSCOMBOGBF121 – Comes with 1000 SMS to Globe/TM plus 20MB for 30 days

Globe Prepaid GoSakto70 other networks similar internet promo

• Smart Prepaid GigaSurf50 – Total of 1GB data allowance good for surfing all sites, 1GB per day for Youtube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, Dubsmash, iflix, iWant, and Spinnr, and unlimited text to all networks for 3 days.
  • TNT Prepaid GigaSurf50 – A total of 1GB data allowance good for surfing all sites, 1GB per day for Youtube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, Dubsmash, iflix, iWant, and Spinnr, and unlimited text to all networks for 3 days.

Frequently Ask Questions about Globe Prepaid GoSakto70 internet promo

1. Can I extend GoSakto90?
    • Yes. As I mentioned above, you can extend the mobile data allocation up to 15 days for just P34.00. Just type GOSURFBE34 and send it to 8080.
  2. Can I register GoSakto90 using my TM Prepaid Sim?
    • No, because GoSakto70 is only available to Globe Prepaid subscribers.

How to register to GoSakto50, GoSakto60 and GoSakto100?

• A lot of people searching about these promos but there is no such promo as GoSakto50, GoSakto60, and GoSakto100. Instead, you can consider GoSurf50 with 2GB open access data valid for 3 days, and GoSakto90 with 2GB data access for all apps and sites valid for 7 days.

Disclaimer: All details posted above are based on my personal experience of using GoSakto90. To ensure the accuracy of the promo, go to Globes’ website at http://www.globe.com.ph.

Hi globe I’d like to report an issue with my connection, can anyone please assist me? No signal Imus Cavite area since last night. Cannot call or text or even use data. All units have no connection. Please fix this issue.

Quote from James Aguilar on December 4, 2020, 3:05 AM

Hi globe I’d like to report an issue with my connection, can anyone please assist me? No signal Imus Cavite area since last night. Cannot call or text or even use data. All units have no connection. Please fix this issue.

kaya pag nag roll out ang dito telecom papalit talaga ko. customer sevice sucks.... robot ang sumsagot

My messages were sent last Friday. Monday na ngayon, wala pa ding sumasagot. I only have a simple concern, pero hindi agad ma-assist! I only need to download my payment receipt and it is urgent for me right now! Can someone please help????

Quote from AlbertVinluan on December 6, 2020, 11:15 AM
Quote from James Aguilar on December 4, 2020, 3:05 AM

kaya pag nag roll out ang dito telecom papalit talaga ko. customer sevice sucks.... robot ang sumsagot

true....1gb open access data ko 1.5gb pa dn 1 day before maexpire, pano di nagagamit,... napakabagal. Tss