Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Quickly Approved your AdSense with this 7 Tips (No. 5 Will Shock You)

Summary: In this tutorial, I will show you the 7 tips to do to get your website AdSense approved quickly.

Get AdSense Quick Approval with this 7 Tips (No. 5 Will Shock You)

You spent huge time and effort in setting up your website, doing Search Engine Optimization or S.E.O., creating some content, and money hosting your site when you received an email that used to be a nightmare for most of the blogger’s.

Many asked me “how to get AdSense quick approval for their website?”

There are plenty of people send me a message asking for help to get their website AdSense ready and compliant, but the most intriguing is when someone asks me ”is there a natural way to get my website AdSense approval in the fastest way as possible?”

Then I received a message from someone asking for advice for her website which was the application from AdSense gets rejected.

Rejie said she received an email from AdSense saying that her websites’ application for AdSense gets rejected, and the problem is, there was no clear reason why it was declined.

“Unfortunately your website was rejected by Adsense with the following reason:

Thank you very much for submitting your website for review for AdSense. The review is now completed. Unfortunately, some problems have been identified that need to be fixed before ads can be delivered to the site. For more details, please visit the Websites page in your account. For more information and tips on how to submit your application, watch this video”

What is Google AdSense?

Before we proceed, let’s discuss what is Google AdSense.

According to Wikipedia, Google AdSense is a program runs by an American tech giant company Google, on which, publishers of websites connected to Google Networks can show ads in form of text, images, videos, and other interactive advertisements.

The advertisements in the network are paid by advertisers to gain more visibility for their products and services.

If your website gets approved by Google, which means that the advertisement in the network will now be visible on your websites, and this is where our business started.

Google AdSense is the most popular and used third-party advertising vendor on most of the publishers around the web. In today’s modern life, this means not just a source of income, but means of leaving. This is why there’s a lot of websites on the world wide web, like this blog giving a free tutorial.

Before you proceed with this tutorial, learn how can you withdraw your earning on Google AdSense now that they no longer offering Western Union as a payment gateway.

Why did AdSense reject your website?

Many bloggers ask why and what are the reasons why their website was rejected in the AdSense application and many of their questions are not yet clearly answered.

Google is strict in enforcing policies to protect its reputation so they reject about 96% of applications. If you do not want to be included in this 96%, follow the simple advice I will give.

Low-Quality Content

Avoid or as much as possible, do not write articles that are considered low-quality. Do not recycle other contents by re-writing it. Remember that there is a reason why audiences visit your blog so give them useful content.

Low-Quality Traffic

Let’s just simplify. Who can see ads if you do not have an audience on your website? So do not apply if you are not getting good organic traffic yet. Traffic is the most important thing you should pay attention to if you want to be approved by AdSense.

How to get AdSense approved quickly?

Stop wasting your time doing research because in this tutorial I will teach you the real way how to approve your blog with Adsense. Here are tips based on my experience, how to get your website approved faster.

1. Write High-Quality Content

The reason you have a visitor is that they are looking for information that will help their needs. Isn’t it annoying if you are looking for an answer to your question after the ambiguity, or sometimes the answer to the article you are reading is far away?

To create quality content, follow these steps;

• Direct to the Point – If you have a topic to explain, let’s say your nich is about how to install windows on a computer, go straight to the point. Do not include topics that do not belong to your niche.
  • Do not copy – If you have difficulty creating the original article, and you prefer to copy someone else’s work and edit or rewrite it, blogging is not for you. Remember that even in school it is forbidden to copy. This will not increase people’s admiration for you and you will not even be approved for AdSense when your blog is copied to others. You do not have to be perfect to create quality content, just choose a niche in which you are good.
  • Use original Photo – It is better to illustrate a topic if you use an image but it is not good to take it in Google Image. Google is a search engine so it does not own images in its search results. Taking pictures online, without the owner’s permission, is a form of theft. You can produce your own illustrations with photo editors, or take pictures from open source image libraries.
  • Make sure Article is atleast 400 Words – Recommended by S.E.O. expert to create an article consisting of atleast 300 words. As your article gets longer, the keyword volume expands, and some of the main keyword densities of your content increase.

2. Generate Quality Organic Traffic using S.E.O.

• Focus on a Niche – choose a niche that you can focus on as you write. It may be about your passion, profession, and expertise, where you can pour your unique talent and trigger your authority.
  • Do Keyword Research – Find out what keywords audiences use to find the answer to their question, and how you can present it to them.
  • Create Quality Backlinks – You can guest post to expand your website’s network of backlinks. Just remember to be careful when creating backlinks because Google can easily tell if it is a paid service or low-quality referrals that will harm your website.
  • Speed ​​Up Your Website’s Page Loading Time – If you are using a blogging platform such as Blogger or WordPress.com, you should not have to worry about server speed as it is hosted on the high-speed dedicated servers of their respective companies. If you are a self-hosted website and use WordPress CMS, there are many plugins you can install to simplify and speed up the loading of your website. You can also host it with high-speed web hosting plans, depending on the price that fits your budget.
  • Install Yoast S.E.O. WordPress Plugin – If you are using a WordPress CMS, I highly recommend you to use Yoast S.E.O. plugin so you can customize the search appearance of your website. This plugin will help you with your S.E.O. ranging from setting up your website to writing articles on your blog.
  • Claim social media profiles – Not only Google.com is considered the largest search engine in the world, but social media sites like Youtube, Facebook, and Twitter play another part. Create profiles on various social media sites and talk about topics you want them to know about.

3. Use Supported Languages

Currently, there are only 49 languages supported by AdSense. It is Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Spanish (Latin American), Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, and Vietnamese.

You can choose a language that suits your ability, targetted country, and audience.

4. Read the AdSense Policy

Study the AdSense Webmaster Quality Guidelines to learn all about google’s policies. This way, you can avoid violations and speed up your AdSense application process.

5. Do Not Apply If The Website Is Not Ready

This is based on my experience when I applied for one of my AdSense websites. Since I didn’t know much about first impressions and other techniques, I thought it was possible to get approved.

I got the first rejection after about 7 days. I immediately set up my website and requested another review the next day.

The rejection was repeated over and over until I lost hope because nothing seemed to be happening in my application. The said blog is still online but it has not been approved in AdSense until now.

In one experiment, I transferred the content of my blog to another website and applied it to AdSense after about 7 days. I was shocked because I received a terrific email saying “Your website is ready to show ads!

Surprisingly, this is just the same content on the website that they reject many times.

Here, I discovered the first impression record that not even any expert-taught about. So if you want to expedite the approval of your AdSense website, do not apply first if you think your website is not yet ready.

In this way, the bad record on the first impression of your application may be avoided.

That is, “the first impression lasts.” Remember that real people and not just robots, or computer programs will inspect your website so you can not deceive the first impression.

Here are some tips to keep in mind before applying to AdSense.

• Traffic – Your website should have at least 100 traffic daily from different traffic sources. Do not use traffic exchange groups especially bots or paid services because AdSense can easily find out if you are cheating.
  • Index – Your website should also be indexed or appear on Google Search, and other search engines.
  • Patience – Do not be bored because you have a higher chance of getting your website approved if it has been available online for a long time.
  • Follow the rules – Just be true to yourselves and always follow all the advice mentioned here in this article.

6. Purchase Your Own Domain

Based on my experience, a blog is easier to approve if you have your own domain name compared to the free subdomains of Blogger.com and WordPress.com.

You will not be approved if you use the free subdomain of WYSIWYG website builders such as Zoho Sites, Wix, Weebly, and others.

What top-level domains are best to use?

Choose the appropriate domain name for your niche to increase its authority more easily. Avoid using non-top-level domains such as .online, .top, .xyz, and others.

This does not directly affect your AdSense application approval, but let’s assume that visitors’ domain name extension is always known as .com.

Aside from confusion of the audience and the possibility of pointing traffic to other websites with .com extensions, many safety-conscious visitors do not trust online sites with unusual URLs.

Whenever possible choose a domain name that is .com and .net only.

7. Protect Visitors

The Global Data Protection Regulation of the European Union is a law of the European Parliament and Council approved in April 2016. It aims to protect website visitors from using the personal data of webmasters.

If you are not targeting European traffic, it is still important that your website has GDPR compliance.

GDPR is not the only thing to focus on. Your website needs to be attractive and should be honest with your visitors.

For your website to be GDPR compliant and good looking, you need the following;

• About Me / US Page – Explain what the website/blog you created is about. Introduce who you are, or what organization runs that website.
  • Contact Me / US Page – Simplify the process for your audiences to contact you. You can provide a mobile/telephone number, email address, social media accounts, even your physical address.
  • Privacy Policy Page – Explain what data you take from visitors to your website, what you do with it, and how you protect it from being tampered with. These include cookies, email addresses, contact details, profile pictures, and other personal data.
  • Terms and Condition Page – This is more necessary especially if you allow visitors to leave a comment, post, and create an account on your website. Examples of websites that need terms and conditions page are an online shop, forum, classified ads, and other user-generated websites. Explain on this page what policies they should follow and the associated penalties such as content deletion, account limitation, and so on if they violate provisions.
  • Cookie consent notification – Put a notification to everyone who visits your website to let them know that you are using cookies to improve the use of the site. Explain that without cookies you will not be able to avail features such as comment, register, and log in. If you do not know how to do it, you can message me and I will make you a cookie consent notification for free.

UPDATE as of December 1, 2020:

I put my newly built website http://www.talakayan.com to a test to prove if this method works.

I registered this domain on October 10, 2020, and work for 11 days to build and invite new members, since this website is a forum/social media site.

I decided to apply on November 8 and got approved on November 10, 2020.

This is how http://www.talakayan.com, a 1-month-old social media and forum website with less than a thousand members, got approved in Google AdSense.

Is it possible to get AdSense approved quickly?

If you have another way to speed up and facilitate the approval of your website’s Google AdSense application, let’s talk about it in the comment box.

Are you a new blogger and have a question about how to monetize your content with AdSense? Just message me or leave a comment below, and I will try to help you as much as I can, along with other experts.

JaydeepMulani has reacted to this post.
JaydeepMulani

Finally I got five Google AdSense approval.... but i need help my another sites to google for approbe...