Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Teach English in the comfort of your home

We are urgently hiring online home-based part- time Filipino teachers to teach kids.
1. Teaching hours: flexible, peak hours: 6PM to 10PM VNT (from Mon-Sun)
2. Initial rate:
→ Starting rate range: 50 PHP-165 PHP/ hour
→ Referral incentive
3. Platform:
+ Video class
💥If you are interested, please send me a message and I will guide you until your onboarding.
dillardcalshyra, irishapostol5 and 9 other users have reacted to this post.
dillardcalshyrairishapostol5tonimarieabdonjohnmarknavarromaryrosetamayojonalyntangonanginanabata0123456cristellekaye98angell thea caparasevcaaronpintoEmy67

not a good company. Not recommended... you're not giving compassion to your trainees. giving them 3 hours of training then if they failed, you even wont give any feedbacks. All trainers were train not to respond when we ask for an update.....

ginanabata0123456 has reacted to this post.
ginanabata0123456
Quote from acadsocrs.tl.cristina on February 11, 2021, 6:23 PM
We are urgently hiring online home-based part- time Filipino teachers to teach kids.
1. Teaching hours: flexible, peak hours: 6PM to 10PM VNT (from Mon-Sun)
2. Initial rate:
→ Starting rate range: 50 PHP-165 PHP/ hour
→ Referral incentive
3. Platform:
+ Video class
💥If you are interested, please send me a message and I will guide you until your onboarding.

How? interested po

cristellekaye98 has reacted to this post.
cristellekaye98
Quote from irishapostol5 on February 11, 2021, 10:01 PM

not a good company. Not recommended... you're not giving compassion to your trainees. giving them 3 hours of training then if they failed, you even wont give any feedbacks. All trainers were train not to respond when we ask for an update.....

ive been working for acadsoc now at 2 year so far no problems like you...

tonimarieabdon and johnmarknavarro have reacted to this post.
tonimarieabdonjohnmarknavarro
Quote from ginanabata0123456 on February 13, 2021, 8:52 PM
Quote from irishapostol5 on February 11, 2021, 10:01 PM

ive been working for acadsoc now at 2 year so far no problems like you...

Nagdemo ako jan but hindi na ako inupdate ng trainer ko. okay sana sabihin na bumagsak but khit anong pm mo sa kanilang dalawa no reps..

evcaaronpinto has reacted to this post.
evcaaronpinto